At Knogins HQ we want you to be 100% happy with the items that you purchase from us!
You can return items within 14 days of receiving them, as long they are unworn, in new condition and still have the tags attached. Head to our Exchanges and Returns Portal to arrange your return.
Maybe you have the wrong size? Hat sizes can be difficult to judge, especially for babies and kids. Not a problem!
We've made it easy for you to exchange the item/s for a different size in our Exchanges and Returns Portal. Enter your order number and email address and follow the steps to arrange a returns authorisation for your items, while requesting your replacement item at the same time.
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
- Click here to visit our Exchanges and Returns Portal. You'll need your order number and email address to get started.
- Once you receive your Return Authorisation email, print it out and include it in the returned parcel, so that we know who is returning it.
- Package the items, along with the Return Authorisation, and address the parcel to:
PO Box 400
Wodonga, VIC 3690
- Send back to us at the above address using your preferred method - Australia Post or your courier of choice. We recommend using a tracked service for added security.
- Once we received the parcel, you'll get an email letting you know it's arrived safely. You'll be kept updated as we process it, and you'll get emails to let you know when your items are refunded, or the exchanges you requested have been shipped to you.
WHAT CANNOT BE RETURNED?
- Items that are marked as "Final Sale" on the product page description, with the exception of items that are faulty or not as described.
- Bibs, unless they are still sealed in their plastic packaging, for hygiene reasons.
PROCESSING OF RETURNS
Returns are processed within 1-2 business days of receiving your return. When you request your Return Authorisation through our Exchanges and Returns Portal you will be able to select whether you would like your purchase to be refunded to the original payment method. We do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged while being sent back to us. Please keep your tracking number so you can track your return.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
If your item has a fault, or if you received the wrong item in your order, you can use our easy Exchanges and Returns Portal to arrange a replacement. Alternatively, you can contact our friendly Customer Care team at email@example.com and we will make it a priority to sort it out for you as quickly as possible.
RETURNS USING AFTERPAY
If you placed your order using AfterPay, returns remain subject to our standard returns policy. If you wish to return your item/s, complete our Returns Process as usual. When Knogins receives the item/s and accepts your return, we will issue a credit note for the total value of the item/s returned. Your agreement with AfterPay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By using our website, you (the visitor) agree to allow third parties to process your IP address, in order to determine your location for the purpose of currency conversion. You also agree to have that currency stored in a session cookie in your browser (a temporary cookie which gets automatically removed when you close your browser). We do this in order for the selected currency to remain selected and consistent when browsing our website so that the prices can convert to your (the visitor) local currency.